Spring Show Postponed

Spring Show Update: Show postponed

Due to the very wet weather Stretcholt have unfortunately said we are unable to go ahead with the show this Sunday, the 29th.

We hope to reschedule ASAP. Entries will be kept and when a new date is announced people can decide if they wish to carry entries over or cheques will be shredded.

please check this website for new show details, which will be posted ASAP.

Thank you for your support and understanding.


Brent Knoll Committee.