RESULTS - BKRC Winter Dressage 24 Feb 2019 (rescheduled from 3 Feb)
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
BKRC Winter Dressage 3 Feb Competition POSTPONED
Unfortunately we have had to postpone our dressage tomorrow due to the weather and frozen arenas. We will move all entries to the new date 24th February and all tests will be the same. Please contact Amanda Williams or Jayne Smith to let us know if you can't make it and we can refund or transfer entries to another date in the series.
In association with:
© COPYRIGHT 2019. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.